Raw - Six Crochet Patterns for Undyed Wool
Raw is a collection of six simple, crochet patterns in collaboration with Blacker Yarns.
Designed to showcase the beauty of natural undyed British Breed wools, this collection focuses on simple classic pieces that let the yarn truly shine.
The book contains
- Mamble Socks: warm and cosy and highly adjustable for great fit.
- Newnham Hat and Mitts: a stunning colourwork pattern.
- Abberley Shawl: where rustic yarn gets refined for a light, lacy and deceptively simple pattern.
- Teme Cardigan: a raglan with a subtle ombre that allows you to play with lots of rare breed wools.
- Lindridge Sweater: for the perfect laid back style.
All patterns are sized to fit adults with hats, mitts and socks written in three sizes and garments written for XS through to 5X (75-150cm/30-60in chest.)
All patterns are written using standard UK crochet terminology (with US conversions given in the abbreviations) and charted where appropriate.
All of our patterns are sized from XS to 5X. We also include guidance within our patterns for altering to fit different body shapes. And if that's not enough, check out our free guide to making garments that fit.Download Our Free Guide →
Charted & Written Patterns
We included charts and written instructions in all our patterns. Unsure about reading a chart? No worries. Check out our guide.How to Read Crochet Chart →
Help When You Need It
We have a bustling Facebook Group that is full of folks who have made our patterns (sometimes many times over!!) and are always willing to help get you going when you are stuck!Join Our Facebook Group →