Easy Everyday Wearables
Easy Everyday Wearables is all about fuss-free crochet designs that are stylish, timeless and very wearable but only use basic crochet skills. We've used chunkier yarns for quicker makes but not sacrificed our usual attention to detail and fit. All patterns have inclusive adult sizing with three options for accessories and XS to 5X for garments.
The book contains lots of information about choosing the correct size, understanding the pattern and working to the correct tension. All of the patterns are made using a pared back skill set, there are no tricky stitches or techniques needed. Maybe you've learnt to crochet and you've just started to look for patterns you want to make. These patterns are all suitable starting points to begin making a wardrobe of beautiful custom fitting woolies – this book is for you! Or maybe you've been crocheting for ages but want something to make that isn't too taxing but will still look amazing – this book is also for you!
The book contains
- Harkstead Hat: a beret or a beanie worked in the round from the top down and then turned inside out for an interesting texture.
- Freston Vest: a beautiful but simple lace vest using shell stitches and simple shaping, made in pieces and seamed.
- Pin Mill Mitts: super stretchy, slouchy fingerless mitts to keep the chills off, worked in the round in a spiral for fast finishing.
- Erwarton Cardigan: a shawl collared comfy cardigan that is worked from side to side to create elegant details without tricky techniques
- Tattingstone Sweater: a simple circular yoke cardigan that lets you play with colour and style.
All patterns are written using standard UK crochet terminology (with US conversions given in the abbreviations) and charted where appropriate
This product is a PDF download. This book is also available in print here. You will get a free pdf download with the print copy.
All of our patterns are sized from XS to 5X. We also include guidance within our patterns for altering to fit different body shapes. And if that's not enough, check out our free guide to making garments that fit.Download Our Free Guide →
Charted & Written Patterns
We included charts and written instructions in all our patterns. Unsure about reading a chart? No worries. Check out our guide.How to Read Crochet Chart →
Help When You Need It
We have a bustling Facebook Group that is full of folks who have made our patterns (sometimes many times over!!) and are always willing to help get you going when you are stuck!Join Our Facebook Group →